Headland Cattery Boarding for Cats, Seaford, East Sussex.
Call 01323 899069 or email
- Headland Cattery is located in the small town of Seaford in East Sussex. Seaford is in a beautiful area of the South Downs and is but a short drive from Eastbourne and Brighton.
- The Cattery is sited in a quiet peaceful location in the rear garden of our house in Headland Avenue. We have 12 large modern penthouse style luxury pens, three of which can hold up to four cats sharing from the same family.
- As we live on site you can relax on holiday or away from home with the reassurance that your cat/s will be checked regularly, and will be looked after and loved and cared for to the highest possible standards.
- Click for large map.
PRICES & PAYMENTS: Boarding is charged on a daily basis per cat. A discount applies for the second, third and fourth cat sharing the same pen. In addition discounts are available for long term boarders. A non-refundable deposit of £25 per cat secures your booking. We accept BACS payment, cash or cheque. Please note there will be a handling charge of £1 for every cheque received. For BACS payments please contact us for a booking reference number and our bank details.
FEEDING: We feed all cats twice a day, morning and evening. Felix, Whiskas, dry biscuit and fresh water are always available, however if your cat has any special dietary requirement we are happy for you to supply your own food.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION SERVICE: We offer a collection and delivery service between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. This is a FREE service in Seaford only. Collection and delivery outside Seaford is carried out by prior arrangement and charges will apply.
VETERINARY SURGEON: We use Beechwood Veterinary Surgery in Seaford and have been going to Mr Wells for our own pets for many years. Emergencies are covered by the On-Call veterinary service in Brighton.
MEDICATION: Oral medication will be administered free of charge.
All other medication can be carried out at a small charge and by prior agreement, please call to discuss in more detail.
OUR PENS: Each pen is UPVC hygienically wipeable for disinfection and has full height UPVC sneeze barriers. Each bedroom has a thermostatically controlled heater and it's own cat flap which leads to a viewing shelf, good for exploring the cattery and a ladder to the ground with a full length run, with plenty of toys to keep their days occupied, and a large fish pond to view as they please. Everything is supplied except for bedding, to ensure your cat/s have a comfortable and memorable stay. You are very welcome to bring a blanket or your cats own bedding to ensure they feel settled and at home straight away.
VACCINATIONS: Your cat/s vaccinations must be up to date and if it's your cat's first initial vaccine it must have been administered at least 7 days prior to boarding. This MUST include Feline Enteritis and Influenza and a copy of your cat's inoculation card must be provided. All cats must be wormed and clear of fleas on arrival.
OWNERS LIVE ON SITE: As we live on site you can relax on holiday with the reassurance that your cat/s will be checked regularly, and will be looked after and loved and cared for to the highest possible standards.
A deposit of £25 per cat is required within 7 days of you making your reservation in order to secure your booking. If a deposit is not received then your pen may be booked by somebody else. Please note ALL deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits for bookings cancelled or re-scheduled will not be transferred.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your agreed arrival date will be liable to pay full payment for your booking.
- Cancellations within 8-14 days of your agreed arrival date will be charged a minimum of 3 days stay per cat.
- Please note if you have had to cancel your booking for whatever reason you may be able to reclaim any of the above charges from your holiday insurance.
- Please note you will not be entitled to refund should you wish to collect your cat/s earlier than planned.
The Cattery Office
Monday-Friday: 10-00am - 12-00noon & 2pm-4pm
Saturday: 10-00am - 11-00am.
For security of pets boarded and courtesy of the neighbouring area we operate STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our collection and delivery service is available, please ask for more details.